Which Personal Incentive Dashboard Settings Are Available?
Here are the steps to customize personal incentive dashboards:
- Login to your workspace
- On the left pane, click on "Settings > Dashboards"
- Click on the "Settings" tab (if needed)
Here are available settings:
- This option on the Announcements tab lets you configure announcements which appear on incentive dashboards. You can make announcement conditionals by specifying a list of tags. Only users having any of those tags will see the announcement on their personal incentive dashboard.
- This option on the Terminology tab lets you customize terminology on the incentive dashboards.
- Show Team Credits
- This option is only applicable if you measure performance by team. If this option is enabled, it allows users to view credits for transactions assigned to teams they are a member of. This option can help users to understand how their territory or team was credited.
- Show Credited Transaction Details
- This option allows users to view the details of transactions they were credited with (or teams they belong to were credited with - see above). Users are also allowed to export transaction details to CSV.
- Show Attainment When Credits Released
- This option makes it sufficient to release credits for users to preview attainment results. As soon as you release credits, attainment information is shown - with a disclaimer that rewards have not yet been released.
- Show Attainment When Rewards Released
- This option allows users to view attainment results when rewards are release. If you do not want users to view attainment information, make sure this option is unchecked.
- Show Rewards When Credits Released
- This option makes it sufficient to release credits for users to preview earned rewards. As soon as you release credits, rewards are shown - with a disclaimer that rewards have not yet been released.
Which Workspace Security Settings Are Available?
Workspace security is mostly managed via user roles. However, some additional workspace security settings are available. Here are the steps to edit security settings: Login to your workspace On the left pane, click on "Settings > Security" Click on ...
Which Workspace Time Zone Settings Are Available?
Your sales teams may reside in different time zones. However, when processing transactions to perform incentive calculations, we need to use a reference time zone. Your workspace's reference time zone is used by all calculations to determine whether ...
Which Workspace Currency Settings Are Available?
Sales Cookie understands non-ambiguous symbols such as 'USD' or '€'. However, when processing transactions, we may encounter ambiguous currency symbols such as '$' (does it mean US or Australian Dollar?). Workspace currency settings help us ...
How Can I Learn About Managing Incentive Plans?
Here is a good way to start learning about Sales Cookie: Login to your workspace Click on "Dashboard > Overview" Click on the "Learn" tab Complete through basic training You can also create a new demo workspace, as well as click on "Overview" menus ...
What Type Of Support Is Available For SalesForce?
By adding a SalesForce connection to your workspace, you can: Automatically import users into your workspace We will detect users who are already present within your workspace and only suggest adding missing ones You will be able to review and edit ...