What Is The Product Catalog For?
You are NOT required to enumerate all products or services you offer in the product catalog. Nor is the product catalog intended to represent all aspects of your offerings.
However, we may encounter situations where we cannot calculate incentives without additional information. If so, we will generate system alerts, asking you to provide specific information about products / services.
Here are the steps to access the product catalog:
- Login to your workspace
- On the left pane, click on "Settings > Catalog"
- Click on the "Settings" tab (if needed)
Here is one example of a situation where the system would request catalog entries via system alerts:
- Your transactions do not include include revenue information - just a product name and quantity
- You have created a plan which measures sales performance based on revenue
- In this case, we will request that you provide revenue / unit in the catalog for specific products found in transactions
The product catalog allows you to provide the following:
- For each product / service:
- A revenue / unit (used to calculate revenue)
- This should be specified using the workspace's default currency
- A percent margin (used to calculate profit)
- A percent tax (used to exclude taxes)
- A category (used for classification)
- Other fields (ex: for formulas)
Which Format Do You Support When Importing Transactions?
We do not have a pre-defined, preferred format. You can import transactions using any CSV file, SalesForce view, Dynamics CRM view, HubSpot, QuickBooks, Stripe, FTP, Web Endpoint, etc. You can also import multiple batches of transactions using ...
Which Workspace Security Settings Are Available?
Workspace security is mostly managed via user roles. However, some additional workspace security settings are available. Here are the steps to edit security settings: Login to your workspace On the left pane, click on "Settings > Security" Click on ...
How Can I Use the Simplified Transaction Import Rest API?
This article is about the simplified transaction import REST API. Click here for more options. Importing Sales Transactions To import transaction data, follow these 2 steps: Step 1 - Get your API key Step 2 - Import transactions by making a POST call ...
Are Teams And Territories The Same Thing?
Yes and no. All territories should be represented as a team. However, groups of employees should also be represented as a team. For example, if you have a "Northwest" territory, it should be represented as a team. At the same time, if you have a ...
How Can I Use The Zapier Integration?
The Zapier integration provides access to: A "Create Transaction" Action This allows you to add or update sales transactions within Sales Cookie. For example, you could create a Zap which calls this action when a new invoice or opportunity is created ...