System alerts are generated by the system when you need to be informed of something important.
All system alerts have one of the following 3 categories:
Here are a few examples of alerts you may receive:
- Information - an incentive calculation has successfully completed
- Warning - some incentives could not be assigned because team X has no manager
- Error - an incentive calculation has failed because no transactions match the time period
You can perform the following actions on alerts:
- Dismiss - if the issue occurs again, a new alert will be raised
- Review - alerts provide specific information including resolution steps
- Resolve - this marks the issue as resolved
You are alerted of alerts by a blinking icon in the top right corner of the screen.