How Can I Configure Payout Limits?
- Login to your workspace
- On the left pane, click on "Plans > All Plans"
- Search for the plan
- Click on the plan row
- Click on the "Limits" tab (if needed)
- Select a value for the "Limit Payouts To" dropdown
- Specify a maximum value
- Click on "Save"
The following choices are available:
- No Limits
- Spend is not capped and is calculated based on specified reward assignments
- A Fixed Cash Amount Per Individual
- Each beneficiary cannot receive more than the specified fixed value
- A Cash Amount Per Individual Based On Their Salary
- Each beneficiary cannot receive more than a certain percentage of their salary
- A Total Cash Amount For This Plan
- The total plan spend cannot exceed the specified total - amounts will be re-allocated as needed
How Can I Configure Per-Transaction Limits?
Here are the steps to configure per-transaction limits for your sales incentive plan: Login to your workspace On the left pane, click on "Plans > All Plans" Search for the plan Click on the plan row Click on the "Limits" tab (if needed) Select ...
Recipe - How To Configure Draw Plans
This article applies if you require draws, but payees can receive commissions from multiple plans, and commissions from all these plans should be taken into account when calculating draw amounts. Draws & Multiple Plans If you have a single plan, you ...
Recipe - How To Configure Ramped Quotas
This article applies if you want to use ramped quotas - i.e. quotas whose value increases over time. Ramped quotas are typically used for new hires who should not be subject to a full quota (because they are still building a pipeline or in-training). ...
How Can I Specify A Dynamic Transaction Filtering Formula (Advanced)
Sometimes, you want to filter transactions based on dynamic rules. Do You Need A Filtering Formula? In most cases, it's sufficient to rely on saved queries to filter transactions. For example, you could define a transaction filter such as this: And ...
How Do I Set Attainment Levels And Their Thresholds?
This article explains how to use the web application to set attainment levels and their associated thresholds. For a more general discussion about attainment levels, click here. For general guidance on how to configure attainment levels, click here. ...