Which Types Of Plans Periods Are Available?
The following types of plan periods are available:
- One-time plan
- A one-time, non-recurring incentive plan (ex: sales contest).
- Bi-Monthly plan
- An incentive plan with a bi-monthly recurrence.
- Monthly plan
- An incentive plan with a monthly recurrence.
- Bi-annual plan
- An incentive plan with a 6 month recurrence.
- Quarterly plan
- An incentive plan with a quarterly recurrence.
- Annual plan
- An incentive plan with a yearly recurrence.
Selecting the right type of plan helps with the following:
- Easily select an appropriate time period when running a new calculation.
- Correctly associate credits and rewards with a time period on personal incentives dashboards.
To learn more about step-by-step plan design, click here.
Which Types Of Legal Options Are Available For My Plans?
To legally protect your sales incentive plan: Login to your workspace On the left pane, click on "Plans > All Plans" Search for your plan Click on the plan row Click on the "Legal" tab (if needed) Configure legal options Legal options allow you to: ...
What Types Of Field Mappings Are Available?
Here are the list of supported field mappings when importing transactions. Unique ID A field with the unique ID of a transaction (ex: order ID, invoice code, etc.). We use this field to avoid importing duplicates. Transaction Date A field indicating ...
What Security Roles Are Available?
The following roles are available for each workspace: Full admin - Full admins have unlimited permission on the workspace and everything it contains (including the ability to delete data). Limited admin - Limited admins have read-only permission on ...
How Can I Assign Users To Plans?
Sales Cookie makes it easy to assign users to plans. In fact, plan assignment can be automated so that, as you add more users, they are automatically assigned to the right plans. Assigning Users To Plans To assign users to plans, start from plans: ...
Recipe - How To Configure Draw Plans
This article applies if you require draws, but payees can receive commissions from multiple plans, and commissions from all these plans should be taken into account when calculating draw amounts. Draws & Multiple Plans If you have a single plan, you ...