How Can I Best Organize And Respond To User Enquiries?
In most sales environments, participants want to raise questions (or initiate disputes) regarding topics such as:
- Requesting clarifications regarding incentive plans
- Reporting missing credits
- Reporting incorrect rewards
As an incentive plan administrator, you can systematically organize and resolve enquiries by asking your users to submit enquiries from their personal incentive dashboards.
Here are some of the available automation features:
- When users submit an enquiry, they are prompted for additional information based on their selected issue type. Built-in auto-completion helps users submit accurate information.
- When users submit an enquiry, a system alert is created. Plan administrators are notified via system alert "bells". Alerts are also shown within each calculation.
- When plan administrators review enquiries, they are presented with links to related calculations, plans, logs, etc. In addition, a link allows easy search for all matching sales transactions.
- When plan administrators resolve enquiries, users who submitted them see corresponding entries marked as resolved within their personal incentive dashboards.
To lean more about how to submit an enquiry, click here. To learn more about how to view submitted enquiries, click here.
How Can I View My Submitted Enquiries
Here are the steps to view your submitted enquiries: Login to your workspace On the left pane, click on "Incentives" Click on the button for an incentive plan Click on the "Enquiries" tab (if needed) Enquiries which are active are always shown in red ...
How Can I Change A User's Profile Picture?
Even if you are a workspace full admin, you cannot change a user's profile picture. Each user can change their own profile picture - learn more by clicking here.
How Does The Payroll Gateway Work?
You can always retrieve commission-related data using the OData API (programmatically - or using BI tools such as Excel, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI). This lets you retrieve transactions, rewards, users, teams, plans, calculations, etc. However, ...
Getting Started With Sales Cookie - Payees
About This Guide This guide is designed to help you get started with Sales Cookie as a payee. For the admin starter guide, click here. This guide does NOT cover the many advanced options or capabilities found within Sales Cookie. However, we will ...
How Can I Submit A New Enquiry?
Here are the steps to submit a new enquiry: Login to your workspace On the left pane, click on "Incentives" Click on the button for an incentive plan Click on the "Enquiries" tab (if needed) Click on "New Enquiry" Select a type of enquiry Certain ...